The Midi Wormery
The Midi Wormery is ideal for locations where space is limited - and also fits neatly into many kitchen cupboards. The Midi Wormery operates through an internal drainage system which captures the liquid feed and creates a "sump" towards the bottom of the chamber. The compost fills the top chamber and because the worms are "surface-feeders" they will always work there way up as you fill the bin, leaving their worm compost behind.
"We like wormeries because they divert food waste away from the bin and ultimately from a landfill site. Instead, the worms will turn your cooked and uncooked food waste into worm compost, (referred to by the experts as 'Black Gold'), which you can use on your fruit, vegetables and flowers. The wormery also produces an amazing nutritious liquid plant feed."
- Ideal for small flats, studios, balconies and 1-2 person use
- Rubberised foam lid-seal (to keep worms in and flies out!)
- Keep it indoors or out!
- Brass Aeration Vent for airflow
- Supplied with Worm Bedding and Anti-Acid Lime Mix
- Baby Tiger Worms Included
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee with Original Organics
- 5 Year Guarantee with Original Organics
- Made & assembled in the UK
- Capacity: 35 litres
- Size: 430mm x 360mm (17" x 14.1")