10 Watt Solar Panel
Harness the power of the sun and save money!
The 10watt solar panel kit is great for small power consumption projects and perfect for use in boats and caravans or strong enough to charge small power tools*. The 10 watt panel provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12 volt battery
The 10 watt solar panel is fitted with a blocking diode to prevent reverse current drain and is supplied with all the necessary cable (5m), connectors and detailed installation instructions.
NOTE The 10W solar panel panel kit does not require a charge controller if the battery to be used is larger than 70Ah
- High efficiency crystalline cell for all weather charging
- Perfect for battery maintenance, off grid lighting projects and use in caravans and boats over a weekend perio
- Water resistant, robust construction for outdoor use.
- In built diode protects against battery discharg
- 20 year cell warranty and 10 year module warranty
- Power 10watts
- Peak Output 660mA @ 16.8
- Approx. watt-hours/day** 70
- Approx. amp-hours/day** 4.6
- Dimensions 397 x 278 x 25mm
- Weight 1.6kg
*An inverter is required to power or charge 240Vac appliances - not included.
** Based on 7 hours of average daily peak sunlight hours
Please note: These solar panels are for use with a battery, not for inputting power to the National Grid.