European Red Wines - Half Case
Organic wines are made from grapes which are cultivated naturally. To produce a quality wine it is imperative that the base product is sound and we believe that organically-grown grapes have a head start because they are not in a cycle of chemical dependency.
A lovely half case of European reds to start you on your organic wine adventure... x 6 bottles in total detailed below.
"In conventional winemaking, artificial fungicides, herbicides and fertilizers are often applied to the vines. These are potentially damaging both to human health and the natural environment. Organic wines are produced without chemical inputs and with a pro-environmental ethos."
• Vinha da Malhada Tinto. A soft red, perfect for the summer, lots of jammy red fruits, lifting acidity and round tannins. Portugal
• VDP d'Oc Cuvée Gabriel Merlot Domaine de Brau. Maceration is closely controlled to ensure the wine is both supple and fruity. France
• Jasci DOC Montepulciano d'Abruzzo. Mature red fruits, jams, and slight notes of cinnamon and vanilla are the inviting qualities in this central Italian red. Italy
• ORGANIC ROSSO. Consistently reliable organic Italian red that's light-bodied but full of crunchy red fruit flavours. Italy
• Albet i Noya DO Penedès Petit Albet Tempranillo / Garnacha. A lovely unoaked red wine that has round tannins and soft fruit; has a loyal fan base who enjoy it's freshness and versatility. Spain
• AOC Bordeaux L'Ecuyer de Couronneau. Fantastic wine from Couronneau. Merlot-dominated it has been made with 'easy-drinking' very much in mind. France
In the unlikely instance that one of the bottles listed for this case is out of stock, a suitable replacement will be added to your case and you will be informed prior to delivery.
went perfectly with red meat, spicy meals or just with cheese! Fruity and aromatic.
Didn't think organic wine would taste very nice to be honest but this half case changed my mind!hide